Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HATO SABLE



Ever since I came across these wonderful melt in your mouth freshly baked butter sable biscuits, I have been hooked on its delicate crumbly taste. I first discovered these wonderful treats on my first visit to the charming town of Kamakura where it originated. There is a charming story on how these biscuits came to be named after the pigeons. Also available from major supermarkets in central tokyo.

Check out their website http://www.hato.co.jp/index.html

2 comments:

  1. No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you. See the below for more info.

    #horizon
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goods from you I actually like what you've acquired here can’t wait to read far more from you.

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete