Sunday, August 8, 2010

Linen bird - fabulous fabrics galore


This fabulous picture caught my eye while link browsing on some of my favourite Japanese crafts websites. One might easily mistake this for a food or a photogrsphy website but turns out it is a haven that stocks and retails linen yarns and fabrics. Hmm.. this might just be next theme for my japan trip, i.e to find all the haberdashery shops in tokyo! The only shop I found in my tokyo trips so far was another fantastic button and yarn shop @ omotesando called "La Droguerie"( more about this button heaven in my next post). Meanwhile I shall think of how to avoid being overwhelmed by these luxurious linens. God knows how much fabric and balls of yarn a crafting wannabe like me will amass before the hour is up!

Look out for more posts on beautiful japanese websites and blogs I have stumbled during my late night surfin on the www.... http://www.linenbird.com/index.html


















No comments:

Post a Comment